Economy Data Observatory
Our Economy Data Observatory is an incubator of fully automated, open source, open data observatories that produces new indicators from open data sources and experimental big data sources, with authoritative copies and a modern API about economic phenomena.
We would like to create early-warning, risk, economic effect, and impact indicators that can be used in scientific, business and policy contexts for professionals who are working on re-setting the European economy after a devastating pandemic and in the age of AI. We would like to map data between economic activities (NACE), antitrust markets, and sub-national, regional, metropolitian area data.
- Competition Data Observatory
- Digital Music Observatory
- Green Deal Data Observatory
- Reproducible research in practice: empirical study on the structural conditions of book piracy in global and European academia
- Feasibility Study For The Establishment Of A European Music Observatory & The Demo Observatory